The Money Edit is written by a team of experienced journalists who are experts in their field and come with over 30 years' combined experience.
Whatever we write is researched inside and out to ensure we are giving you the best and most useful information we can.
But we also have a strong network of reputable industry experts that allows us to ensure what we tell you is accurate and backed by professionals where necessary.
Our number one priority is always our reader and therefore we work within strict guidelines all times. Our editorial policy includes:
- Any advertising, sponsored, or affiliated content will be made clear at all times.
- Our editorial integrity is never influenced by any commercial gains.
- Our writers are honest and accurate; we fact-check everything so that we can give you the right answer.
- We use authoritative and trustworthy sources, check more than one source, and present more than one perspective.
- We make it as easy as possible for our content to be found using search engine optimisation so that we can help as many people as possible.
- We often work with other Future brands like GoCompare or MyVoucherCodes to broaden the tips we provide. When we do this, we will be transparent and let you know when we are linking to any of our sister sites.
- We will make it easy for users to use our content and provide any call to action within an article - either by taking you to the right products or to a reputable source.
- While we may have affiliate links in our content, our editorial is always independent All affiliate deals are clearly marked.
- You can find out more about how we review products. Go to our about us page to see who is on our team or to get in touch with us.
- The Money Edit is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation.
Look After My Bills Newsletter
Get the best money-saving tips, tricks and deals sent straight to your inbox every week. Make sense of your money in partnership with The Money Edit.
Three energy firms pay £8m in switching compensation - has your provider paid out?
More than 100,000 customers have received compensation after changing providers, but is now a good time to switch energy suppliers?
By Tom Higgins Published
Save £300 on your supermarket shop with cashback accounts
Banks, credit card companies and cashback sites are all offering cashback on your supermarket shop, but can you use them all to max out your savings?
By Vaishali Varu Published